LGB & Queer Concerns
"Life is full of wonder; love is never wrong"
~ Melissa Etheridge
People who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer encounter many of the same issues faced by those in heterosexual relationships. The types of problems common in this population that we may be able to assist with include:
- The coming out process
- Various stages of identity development
- Appearance and body image issues
- Visibility and invisibility
- Sexuality challenges
- Discrimination and ostracization
- Gender role negotiations
- Rights, protections, benefits
- Coping with stress of not being allowed to marry
- Childbirth & adoption issues
LGBT Relationship Network
I'm a regular contributor to the LGBT Relationship Network site. Please check out my articles on bisexuality and relationships!